Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 28
  1. #11
    Does she come with a lightsaber or do they make too much noise for her library?

  2. #12
    Do they give free shipping over a certain amount? (I'm sure I read somewhere it was $75, but can't find it now.) If anyone is ordering multiples to get free shipping (if it exists) please could you count me in. They charge over $20 for shipping to the UK, which makes it way too expensive for one figure, but I'd be happy with having one sent loose, without all the packaging (it looks nice, but I don't really need it) which would only cost a few dollars.
    Big thanks to DarkJedi5, TheRealDubya, obi-dad, morpheus282, Tycho and Kidhuman for great deals/trades.

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by sebillba View Post
    Do they give free shipping over a certain amount? (I'm sure I read somewhere it was $75, but can't find it now.) If anyone is ordering multiples to get free shipping (if it exists) please could you count me in. They charge over $20 for shipping to the UK, which makes it way too expensive for one figure, but I'd be happy with having one sent loose, without all the packaging (it looks nice, but I don't really need it) which would only cost a few dollars.
    I preordered some other stuff to try and make the shipping costs more worthwhile. They've got the Vintage Battle Droids on sale of $4.99 a piece so if you're into army building you could really bolster your ranks and make the shipping charges a bit easier to swallow.
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73 View Post
    Does she come with a lightsaber or do they make too much noise for her library?
    Instead of the snap-hiss igniting sound, it's snap-shhh.

    She's cool looking, but still pricey for me (for a single figure, even with accessories AND shipping).
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73 View Post
    Does she come with a lightsaber or do they make too much noise for her library?
    I'm sure you were joking. But yes, she does come with a lightsaber. And an deactivated hilt.
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

    AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkJedi5 View Post
    I preordered some other stuff to try and make the shipping costs more worthwhile. They've got the Vintage Battle Droids on sale of $4.99 a piece so if you're into army building you could really bolster your ranks and make the shipping charges a bit easier to swallow.
    I thought about that, but then remembered once my order hits about $30, I run the risk of incurring extra customs fees this end, so she could end up costing me in the region of $70!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Beast View Post
    I'm sure you were joking. But yes, she does come with a lightsaber. And an deactivated hilt.
    Sandtroopers.com's Facebook page have some interesting photos, and there's also a nice little surprise hidden under the bust.
    Big thanks to DarkJedi5, TheRealDubya, obi-dad, morpheus282, Tycho and Kidhuman for great deals/trades.

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by sebillba View Post
    Sandtroopers.com's Facebook page have some interesting photos, and there's also a nice little surprise hidden under the bust.
    I hope that's Dooku's bust you're talking about.
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

  8. #18
    They're shipping! Just got mine in today! Interestingly, it came with an extra cardback - anyone else get this with theirs?
    "I take orders from just one person - ME!"

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by tagmac View Post
    They're shipping! Just got mine in today! Interestingly, it came with an extra cardback - anyone else get this with theirs?
    Its a "proof card" so you can read Jocasta's blister card without actually opening the figure's special boxed packaging (mainly an incentive for carded collectors if I had to guess). According to the emails that I've received from Brian's Toys every Jocasta Nu figure order is supposed to come with one until they run out of their limited supply of proof cards.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

  10. #20
    I figured that's what it was for, although at some point I expect to open mine anyway.
    "I take orders from just one person - ME!"

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO