Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I finally got mine sometime this past week and cracked her open on Saturday. She's pretty cool, actually. The skirt is a bit stiff so she can't use her legs much, but the overall set is impressive. I really like Dooku's bust and I wish they'd do more of these scene pieces (without, y'know, having to pay more than twice as much for the figure to get them).

I got the proof card as well, though it was punched while the figure itself was unpunched.

It's pretty annoying that people who ordered in November got her within a week, and people who pre-ordered had to wait six months. My card wasn't even charged until January 9. So what exactly is the point of pre-ordering, then? I know they're a sponsor of this site and that the figure wouldn't have been made otherwise, but I hope this is the last time Hasbro gives Brian's Toys an exclusive.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

I pre ordered July 18th and paid then with pay pal so I got charged immediately. Mine still haven't shipped yet. I agree, sponsor or not, I'm not thrilled with the service and won't be looking to buy from them much in the future.

It looks like I posted a little too soon. They actually arrived yesterday and look pretty good. The corners of the outer boxes got a little beaten up in transit, but I can live with that. I'm still a little miffed they don't seem to have shipped in the order they got orders, but at least I have them now.

I'm surprised it took the preorders so long to ship. I preorder mine the day they went online and I received my Jocasta Nu figure way back in November or early January. Though, it also arrived in the same case as the last wave of figures which I had also ordered so I wonder if they threw it in there since they were shipping to me anyway.
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

I just got the Jocasta Nu figures I ordered and have immediately been putting her in my dioramas:

Jocasta Nu on speederbikes fighting BARC troopers.

Jocasta Nu (borrowing Ahsoka's SCUBA gear) fighting Aqua Battle Droids.

Jocasta Nu fighting Anakin Skywalker in the Jedi Temple during Order 66 (because he can't ignore his overdue library book fines just because he changed his name to Darth Vader).

Jocasta Nu versus 1/2 Maul and Savage Opress and Ventress and Mother Towsend - with 2 lightsabers because Jocasta Nu is the ultimate Jedi and can hold them all off.

Jocasta Nu as interim Boss of the Gungans (because Nass took a sabatical to study recipes for eating womp rats).

Jocasta Nu testing the prototype TIE fighter because young Tarkin was already researching the contract with Raith Sienar, so she flew on versus Vulture Droid Fighters to try 'em out.

Jocasta Nu fighting at AT-TE and an AT-AT at the same time to see which one is more unstable and goes down first.

Jocasta Nu as the Prophet of the Utai people because they worship her since she's so cool - so I have my Utai posed bowing to Madame Jocasta like the Ewoks did for C-3PO.

Jocasta Nu podracing - as she was a champion even before Sebulba with her lighting Jedi reflexes.

Dude: Jocasta Nu is just awesome. I am so glad I've received my 9 figures of her that I ordered!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

What, no Jocasta Nu eating Gamorreans in a rancor pit set-up, Tycho? I'd put her in a cooking competition diarama with Aunt Beru and Mon Mothma.
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    What, no Jocasta Nu eating Gamorreans in a rancor pit set-up, Tycho? I'd put her in a cooking competition diarama with Aunt Beru and Mon Mothma.
    Actually, the latter is a good idea but I think Dexter Jettster and WA-7 should be in the scene along with Aunt Beru, Mon Mothma, and Jocasta Nu. But what about Yarna Dal Gargon? If only they made Old Jira from TPM as an action figure. We should get a petition started.

Old Jira with "bones shaking action."
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

You know, while Rebelscum makes some pretty cool photo galleries of the figures, I was disappointed in Jocasta Nu's.

They did not recreate the scene where she won the Boonta Eve Podrace as a retired Jedi.

They did not show that she actually survived, and secretly helped Luke Skywalker safely arrive on Endor so he could later contront his father and help defeat Palpatine's Empire. At over 120 years of age, Jocasta rode a souped-up swoop bike on Endor just ahead of Luke and Leia's speeder bikes. There were actually a lot more scout troopers just off camera during that event, but Jocasta on her bike, also accompanied by no less than 4 of the most bad-arse Ewoks in the tribe, rode iterference and the Ewoks through rocks at the Scout Troopers. George Lucas had always planned for that scene, but he finally decided against it because he didn't have time in ROTJ to also flashback to Jocasta's completely awesome and radical backstory.

See, Jocasta was also secretly training Darth Maul. She'd already knew about the Sith before Qui-Gon did because Darth Plageuis had been a guest speaker at a cosmetic surgery convention sponsored by Damosk Holdings, Inc. (Darth Plageuis was Hego Damosk, head CFO of a Muun pharmaceuticals company he used as a front for Sith alchemy). Anyway, as Jocasta was trying to spy on him in order to learn secrets that would help her reduce her wrinkles and restore her complection to how she appeared at a time when she was a young 78 years old, she discovered Damosk's other Sith secrets. She tracked those back to Darth Maul instead of Palpatine because she was misled. But instead of killing Maul, she started using her ultimate gigantic absolutely galactic, cosmic awesomeness to train Maul to kill Plageuis. Palpatine knew about this, but didn't want to blow his cover as Darth Sidious, and he wanted his master dead anyway, as all Sith kill their masters eventually. It was during pillow talk that he actually and intentionally let the information slip to Jocasta Nu. Consquently, because she was sleeping with him, she did not fine Palpatine for all the used library books about the Sith that Palpatine had out and kept overdue from their place in the Jedi Temple.