Article: SDCC Exclusive Carbonite Chamber on HasbroToyShop.com

"SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

I just shot off an email to Hasbro Toy Shop expressing my displeasure on how they handled this situation. They put this stuff up in the middle of the day with no announcement, I had no idea when they were going to make this stuff available. Then they only have enough to last a couple of minutes? Lame. I also went off on how the stores seem to get piles of figures no one wants then when there are new ones, they never appear! Not a great way to do business, in my opinion.

Sonofa…….. missed it AGAIN!
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    Back online - here we go again!
    For the record it's sold out, again. But I don't care 'cause the one I bought on eBay for $95 showed up today. Not to rub it in anyone's faces, but this set looks reeeeeeeally impressive…. I may leave it in the box a few days just to enjoy it.
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.