Hybrid View

Lucasfilms' "major plans for 3D in 2013"

This Variety article includes a quote from Hasbro CEO Brian Goldner:
    Goldner ran through 2013 which boasts ''G.I. Joe: Retaliation,'' ''Iron Man 3,'' an untitled ''Star Trek'' sequel, ''The Wolverine'' and ''Thor: The Dark World.'' He said Hasbro will partner with LucasFilm on a ''new event'' he declined to name that he said Lucas will announce in late August at the Star Wars convention in Orlando. ''They do have major plans for 3D in 2013,'' he said.
    There have been rumors that both AOTC and ROTS will make the 3-D rounds next year, but is that all that this "new event" could entail? Might this tie into the "big surprise" coming at the Celebration VI closing ceremonies? Always in motion is the future . . .
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Episode VII: The Funky Chicken.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Tucker: A Man in 3-D, perhaps?

Kidding. They will release the first hand-held 3-D transmitter... that only shows a model of the Tucker Torpedo!
    "That's what Sheev said."

Maybe the live-action TV show will finally see the light of day.
    "I take orders from just one person - ME!"

Quote Originally Posted by tagmac View Post
    In 3D…? (Post too short)
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

Quote Originally Posted by tagmac View Post
    In 3Dů? (Post too short)
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

OMG, you know what this REALLY means, right?

HOWARD THE DUCK 2!!!!!!
    Tommy, close your eyes.