Republic Recon Fighter - Red and White version?

When pics of the Republic Recon Fighter were first posted online, it was in a red/white color scheme with yellow highlights that resembled most of the other Republic vehicles and it came with Obi-Wan. The current version is mostly blue and comes with Anakin.

Did the Obi-Wan version ever make it to market, or was that just a prototype that was abandoned?
    "The concept of infinity can only be grasped by contemplating the depths of human stupidity." - Voltaire

The red-and-white version with pilot Obi-Wan was cancelled. The other vehicle slated to be in the wave - a repaint of Castas' speeder bike, with a repack of the young Boba Fett but now with a cloth poncho - was also cancelled. I can live without pilot Obi-Wan and his McDonald's-colored ship, but I would have liked the Fett set. Oh well.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

I Wanted the ship with Obi-Wan. I like those colors better. Looks like the republic gunship
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Should we start a petition for those original colors? I would prefer seeing one in those colors as well. While we are at it, should we demand that the next Republic Gunship be able to hold it, or an AT-RT?