Hybrid View

help guys which 12" scale chewbacca is the best so far??? votc potf2 furry 96 ??

I am looking to add a 12" scale Chewbacca into my collection. But which one is the best?

96 collector series furry
    potf2 plastic 13" with articulation
    vintage otc 15" with limited articulation
    chewy in chains

The things I look for are paint and no crazy stances.

is sideshow making a 12" scale chewbacca?

any help is appreciated
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

okay i guess that are all ******
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

Given the choice, the OTC version is by far the best. It's quite limited, but looks pretty nice on display, which you can't say about any of the others. This is the ROTS release, but it's basically the same figure with a prequel weapon.
    Big thanks to DarkJedi5, TheRealDubya, obi-dad, morpheus282, Tycho and Kidhuman for great deals/trades.

Yeah, the OTC one is the "best" in that it is the only one that looks like Chewbacca at all, although it's a tall skinny piece of beef jerky with poor articulation.

Sideshow is doing a Premium Format Chewie, but has not announced plans to take that to 12-inch town, it's always something they're TRYING to do - has been since the beginning - but is still not a solved situation.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.