2015 trading cards unveiled

Five new sets in the first eight months of 2015!!

http://icv2.com/articles/news/30503.html

The Masterpiece cards intrigue me, but I've never been crazy about the price. It's almost like Topps doesn't want the everyday collector to get these cards, IMO.

The ROTS 3D cards were unexpected. Topps did a great job with the Jedi series and the quality should be the same.

Looks like the Rebels cards will be in abundance.

The Force Awakens cards were a given. I don't expect anything other than teaser cards until next November at the earliest.

Should be some interesting handouts at Celebration 7!

And what were those C7 handouts? Free Rebels tattoos and some stickers. The large size vintage card sets (I got Han) were nice to buy and seeing the new cards (or sneak preview ones) on full card sheets were nice.
    "I went to Star Wars Celebration VII in Anaheim, and I didn't get even a lousy t-shirt."

That was the most pathetic excuse of a booth I'd ever seen. Thought about buying the exclusive ESB set but changed my mind. One of my friends did get about half of the Rebels cards from the handouts.

I tried to get a donation from the Topps reps for my club. At C6, the reps gave me a nice fat stack of promo cards at the end of the show. These guys didn't have a clue.