Hybrid View

Falling Skies Season 2

I was quite sure that the leaders and group in Charlotte were in league with the aliens somehow.

Is the Chancellor just some kind of egomaniac dictator? I was glad to see the General take action. But is he trustworthy?

I can't believe Season 2 is almost over! It looks like it's some great Skitter war next week. Won't want to miss that.

What the heck is falling from the skies in the preview?

I got harnessed at Comic Con, btw.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Great season.

As a student of history, Terry O'Quinn's character was trying to create a similar society to 1770s America, but it wasn't working.

Just as puzzled as you as to what's falling from the sky.

I wish the producers would give us the actual invasion episode.

Falling Skies Season 2

This Season is great. I am watching it daily at night online. Show is absolutely brilliant.
    [URL=http://the-boondocks.otavo.tv/]Download Boondocks Episodes Free[/URL] , [URL=http://torchwood.otavo.tv/]Download Torchwood Episodes Free[/URL]

First commericals that I've seen for season 3 says it's back June 9.

Ah, good.

I'm going to buy the first 2 seasons on DVD.

I really like this show. Special effects sucked the first year, but I don't think they invested a lot since they didn't know Falling Skies was going to be a hit like it has been.

I mean the mechs looked really fake in season 1.

But for me, what I care most about is the story. Next that it's well acted by a talented cast. And I like Noah Wiley and Blood Moongood. The captain is interesting since I think he's kind of an unusual casting choice. I guess that's why I am captivated by watching him.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Okay, I watched the last half of the season 2 marathon they ran on TNT the other day and I do like the show a lot. From what I've seen so far, this is the alien invasion story that I've always wanted to see.

My only gripe is that it seems the writers have little or no experience writing military dialog, because all the military characters do nothing but spout cliches left and right. Plus, I really, really, really hate it when they have "soldiers" wearing ponytails while in uniform. I understand it's wartime, but if that's the case, then why even bother wearing the uniform in the first place? Minor gripes that probably wouldn't even bother me at all if I hadn't spent over 10 years in the military; but since I did spend over a decade in the military, it's the visual equivalent of fingernails on a chalkboard to me.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis