Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I'm also enjoying. Going to be some interesting plot twists this season. It shows that there can be quality sci-fi on TV.

This is a show that's not afraid to kill people off, too.

Last week's episode was turning into a "I'd like to buy the world a Coke" moment, but I'm glad stuff started blowing up before they could get too far along with that.

Cool! I like how this show's going and the characters in it.

Tom and Pope are very good as leads.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I was kinda hoping Weaver would've shot up the bar when he saw what Pope was doing.

Any guesses who the mole might be? It's definitely not Hal. Too obvious. I'm willing to be money on Gloria Reubens. She has an odd aura to her.

I thought it was a good episode. However, for the sake of everybody else in Charleston, they needed to have a jury trial for Hal to determine if he should or should not be punished for his actions. As it played out, the "it wasn't really you, so you're not responsible" thing just felt too convenient. I am glad that Tom resigned as President, though, after the way the situation with Hal was resolved, there is no way he could have realistically stayed in office and still retained any credibility whatsoever.

Tom's days as warrior-president were numbered. It wasn't a good blend. Do one or the other, but not both. I think he excels as a soldier.

I loved the episode too. Pope Was right about just claiming it was the aliens. Did that thing they extracted from him to have proof? it looks like dust.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I've been so mad at Maggie, too. What an idiot.

I don't trust the Bolle superweapon either. They make good sunglasses though.

Pope remind me of Quark on Deep Space nine. Only much tougher. Syfy

w riters move around in the same circles

One of Tom's kids should die. Probably the youngest one. It would keep the show being tragic. On walking dead they kill characters.

The bubble headed Bolles are fake looking.

Too much last star fighter. I like the skitters.

More rebel skitters should be shown dying in mass to make it more tragic
    Brent Spiner Should show up in the show.

I think the new aliens are called the Volm, not Bolle.

Anyways, overall a pretty good episode and I was really surprised by who the mole turned out to be.