Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    She comes with Anakin's "emancipated juvenile" paperwork from family court......
    Last edited by TeeEye7; 08-29-2001 at 05:14 AM.

Geez, Star Wars family court? I can just see that.

Still...maybe she could have come with some more blue milk? That might have been interesting....even though I don't think we even saw blue milk in Ep.I.
    "Two in the box, ready to go, we be fast, and they be slow!"
    Check out my art at The Terrace Room!

Shmi was awfully trusting. For all she knows, Qui Gon works for Nike.

It can only be one thing:

Anakin's father.

That would explain why Vader has wires coming out of his wrist at the end of ROTJ. "Midichlorians" my sphincter.

You do know that the reason Vader had wires sticking out of his wrist was because he was mostly machine, MisterPL?

Originally posted by Neo Solo
    Insn't it the same thing Padme's original Ep1 figure had? The pad they used for watching the pod races? Just guessing here, I haven't looked at the pic for a while.
    Padme has a portable view screen while Shmi has some device?
    GNT ™
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Mostly machine or got his hand cut off some time in Ep. II or Ep. III
    "Two in the box, ready to go, we be fast, and they be slow!"
    Check out my art at The Terrace Room!

Thumbs up

In Darth Vaderīs POTF2 card, kenner used to put some stats of the character, in there it says something of a battle between Obi Wan and Anakin, supposedly Anakin lost the battle and was nearly killed, thats why he had to reconstruct himself, now i dont know if he lost his hand in that battle. We'll have to wait for the next two movies.
    As always...........L

Vader's Wirey Wrist Explained!

Originally posted by Starfig873
    Mostly machine or got his hand cut off some time in Ep. II or Ep. III
    Okay, two answers here:

The sarcastic BS answer: Vader's got wires coming out his wrist because his "Daddy" is a marital aid!

The definitive EU answer: One of Vader's kids cut his arm off in Splinter of the Mind's Eye between Episodes IV & V. I forget whether it was Luke or Leia.

Pick one, but I kinda like the first.