Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Article: SSG Star Wars Celebration VI Coverage Starts Thursday!

"SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

Wow, Disney Parks has really stepped up their game with what they're showing in that panel. Even the Cars SW stuff which I thought was going to be a step too far works. I want that thermal detonator so bad, that looks hella fun!

I'm not alone!!

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Wow, Disney Parks has really stepped up their game with what they're showing in that panel. Even the Cars SW stuff which I thought was going to be a step too far works. I want that thermal detonator so bad, that looks hella fun!
    Nice to see a post, thought I was the only one here!!!

Quote Originally Posted by nohagent View Post
    Nice to see a post, thought I was the only one here!!!
    It shows a handful of folks logged into the forums, but I think a number of our gang are actually at the show.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I wish I was there, oh well, maybe I'll be at CVII.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    It shows a handful of folks logged into the forums, but I think a number of our gang are actually at the show.
    Yeah, I was hoping to meet some people here, put some faces to posts

Quote Originally Posted by nohagent View Post
    Yeah, I was hoping to meet some people here, put some faces to posts
    Oh! You're at the show? I'm still in Cali, Steve and JabbaJohn and Bikerscout are there. Post in the CVI thread maybe? That's why I try to get these things started in advance, it's hard to work out everybody's schedules. Good luck!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Yes I'm
    Here at celebration, if anyone else is...... Contact me, I would love to meet up!

Yes I'm in Florida, and today was awesome! I saw the Clone Wars tech panel with Dave Filoni and Joel Aron, which was very interesting about the behind the scenes and visual aspects of the show. The Ian McDiarmid panel was amazing! I've rarely seen interviews with him - he was funny and humble, and almost all of it was completely new. I also got some rare stuff I was missing at great prices. Oh yeah, and I won the first trivia contest. Tomorrow is the Hasbro panel and interview and I'll be with Steve for those, but if anyone wants to meet up, that would be fun!

Yeah the clone wars tech panel was great. Sadly disappointed to miss Ian panel. I knew it was rare to see him and the line got cut off at me!!!! I even left my son in the sansweet panel (he wanted to stay in there so bad) to run over but too late!

Definitely going to the hasbro panel. Be great to meet you and Steve there!