Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Cool! I'll be wearing a red Darth Maul shirt, and we're gonna try to be near the front; I'll be using Steve's laptop to do live updates from the panel. See you then!

See you then, don't know my wardrobe yet but I will put my son in a green Lego boba fett shirt

Jabbajohn, you looked busy setting up NetBook while in line, didn't want to interrupt, lost you in theatre

Thanks! It was great to meet SirSteve and nohagent today and help out on the coverage! I'm gonna go over my conversation with Derryl in the forums right now, so check that out here shortly.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    Thanks! It was great to meet SirSteve and nohagent today and help out on the coverage! I'm gonna go over my conversation with Derryl in the forums right now, so check that out here shortly.
    It was great meeting you too John. On a side note i can't tell you how funny it was because after I met you I kept running into your mom all over the place all weekend.

It was also great to meet SirSteve especially after following his website for over 15 years as my main resource for Star Wars collecting and hobbying.

Maybe we will all meet again at celebration seven!

Quote Originally Posted by nohagent View Post
    It was great meeting you too John. On a side note i can't tell you how funny it was because after I met you I kept running into your mom all over the place all weekend.

It was also great to meet SirSteve especially after following his website for over 15 years as my main resource for Star Wars collecting and hobbying.

Maybe we will all meet again at celebration seven!
    As long as it's not August in Florida, count me in!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by nohagent View Post
    On a side note i can't tell you how funny it was because after I met you I kept running into your mom all over the place all weekend.
    At least you weren't running into Slicker's Mom.
    Tommy, close your eyes.