Article: STAR WARS Celebration VI: The Clone Wars Season 5 Preview

"SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

This panel was great! The clips and info kept getting better and better, and when Dave Filoni announced that they'd be bringing up a Star Wars fan and it was George Lucas, I nearly had a damn heart attack. The trailer is absolutely incredible too; I assume it'll go up soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    This panel was great! The clips and info kept getting better and better, and when Dave Filoni announced that they'd be bringing up a Star Wars fan and it was George Lucas, I nearly had a damn heart attack. The trailer is absolutely incredible too; I assume it'll go up soon.
    I completely agree!!! I tell you that we almost missed George because we were about to go over and get in line
    For the Seth Green show and just as we are standing up was when George Lucas entered the room... I told my son were not going anywhere but the funniest part of it all was that we did get in the Seth Green show and George Lucas showed up there as well!

Since we are on the topic of clone wars did anyone else get to see the special three-part movie that you had to bring a child 12 or under into the theater to be able to see it (people kept making jokes about abducting other people's children in order to gain admission) the show was very enjoyable and it was really special because Dave Filoni said that this movie was developed specifically for celebration and he had no idea when or if it was going to be shown to the general public.