New figure pics from Celebration VI

http://www.rebelscum.com/c6/Star_War..._Presentation/

That Bespin Vader looks like the only one worth getting. The rest do absolutely nothing for me.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Star_Wars_Celebration_VI_Hasbro_Presentation-01.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	51.8 KB 
ID:	26592
    "I take orders from just one person - ME!"

I am pretty disappointed with the version of Mara (at age 27) which we're getting. That's not the figure I wanted.

I might buy her anyway. One maybe. The sculpt is great.

A couple of the Clones might see me purchase them. I don't have a Phase II Captain Rex yet. Haven't felt a need for that figure.

And is Cody in SCUBA gear? I'm not sure what the figure with the huge backpack and breathing gear is supposed to be? SCUBA or space? But he's appealing.

Otherwise I might not buy anything from what was shown. 3 figures or only 1?
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    And is Cody in SCUBA gear? I'm not sure what the figure with the huge backpack and breathing gear is supposed to be? SCUBA or space? But he's appealing.
    The Cody shown is the one that's been available since January. It's supposed to be flight gear, I guess, and was first included in the super-articulated phase I Rex from last year.

Maybe I've seen him in stores, but he's not packaged with all that gear on - and I don't remember him using on the show.

In fact, Cody should be on the show MORE but they've focused on Rex more than any clone.

I hope in Season 5, we see Cody a lot and he might even have an episode where he's trained for Order 66. In fact Rex could get the same training at the same time, but have a totally different attitude about it.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.