Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

2013 SW Lego Sets.

http://www.hothbricks.com/2012/09/le...tail-des-sets/

75000 - Republic Troopers vs Sith Troopers Battle Pack
    (2 x Republic Troopers, 2 x Sith Troopers) - 16.99 €

75001 - Clone Troopers vs. Droidekas Battle Pack
    (2 x Clone Troopers, 2 x Droidekas) - 16.99 €

75002 - AT-RT
    (Yoda, 1 x 501st Clone Trooper , 1 x Commando Droid, 1 x Sniper Droideka) - 26.99 €

75003 - A-Wing Starfighter
    (Admiral Ackbar, Han Solo, A-Wing Pilot) - 29.99 €

75004 - Z-95 Headhunter
    (Pong Krell,, 1 x Clone Pilot, 1 x 501st Clone Trooper) - 49.99 €

75005 - Rancor Pit
    (Luke Skywalker, MalaKili, Gamorrean Guard, Rancor) - 69.99 €

75012 - BARC Speeder (BARC Speeder with sidecar + Flitknot Speeder)
    (Obi Wan Kenobi, Captain Rex, 2x Commando Droid) - 29.99 €

75013 - Umbaran MHC (Mobile Heavy Cannon)
    (Ahsoka Tano, Clone Trooper 212th, 2x Umbaran Soldiers) - 59.99 €

Planet Series 3 (12.99 €)
    75006 - Kamino & Jedi Starfigher (R4-P17 Astromech Droid)

75007 - Coruscant & Republic Assault Striker (Republic Trooper Pilot)

75008 - Asteroid Field & Tie Bomber (Tie Pilot)

Planet Series 4 (12.99 €)
    75009 - Hoth & SnowSpeeder (SnowSpeeder Pilot)

75010 - Endor & B-Wing (B-Wing Pilot)

75011 - Aldeeran & Tantive IV (Rebel Trooper)

I love those fake "prices" that're listed there. What a weird money symbol; clearly not from earth.

I often snag a Battle pack or two.
    "That's what Sheev said."

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    I love those fake "prices" that're listed there. What a weird money symbol; clearly not from earth.
    Do Duros use Euros?

I'm looking forward to seeing the Z-95.

I've seen some of the new sets at TRU. Definitely want the new A-wing and the Rep/Sith troopers but I'll wait for Target or Lego store to get them in.

Looks like a new sail barge and republic gunship around june of 2013. In the last week I've gotten the shuttle, the b-wing and pre ordered the a-wing (IMerry Christmas to myself.) Really excited about the new gunship.

I didn't even know about that new A-Wing. Awesome! And the A-Wing Pilot figure looks significantly improved as well and that's really the selling point for me.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

I like the look of the Endor sets as well as the Rancor pit.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Found that new A-Wing set and a few of the other 2013 sets at Walmart today. That's kind of an unusual feeling, to learn about the existence of a new toy, then to find it on the store shelves the very next day.

Anyways, I really like this set. The new A-Wing Pilot is awesome and I think the A-Wing itself is a serious improvement over the version that I bought way back in 2000. If I recall, they've made a couple of versions since then; but I didn't buy any of those.

I think I'm actually more excited about what Lego is doing right now than just about anything that Hasbro has going on. Probably because they are paying more attention to accuracy when it comes to the mini-figures these days, which has always been the #1 selling point of Star Wars Lego sets for me.

All the other new sets that I saw today looked like they were Clone Wars or EU based, so I'm not really that interested in those. I'm definitely looking forward to that Rancor set though. Did someone say something about a new B-Wing? Are there any photos anywhere?
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

I just put together the 2012 NYCC Luke and mini-speeder. One of my close friends works for LEGO and they were able to bring me back a set.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!