Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada View Post

...Did someone say something about a new B-Wing? Are there any photos anywhere?
    The "new" B-wing was released last fall. It's a UCS set. I got it after Christmas and put it together as soon as it arrived. Great likeness and build quality. Conversely, I'm almost done putting together the UCS imperial shuttle and I swear pieces fall off if you look at it wrong. Just Google lego 10227 for pics of the B-wing.

I really hope my friend can get me a bunch of things for a discount.... I've got bitten by the SW LEGO bug lately and I want to get Jabba's Palace and Rancor Pit.....the Death Star, and the SSD as well.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

I saw some of the new green packaging sets today; there are several that look tempting. Just not at the current non-sale prices.
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada View Post
    Did someone say something about a new B-Wing? Are there any photos anywhere?
    There's a new mini B-Wing set for the Planetary collection. Here's a link to a photo.
    "I'm sick and tried of these motherfrakkking Sith on this motherfrakkker plane!"
    Mace Windu - Episode 2.5: Sith on a Plane

Quote Originally Posted by LusiferSam View Post
    There's a new mini B-Wing set for the Planetary collection. Here's a link to a photo.
    Thanks for that. I'm kind of disappointed with that pilot figure, though. I was hoping we'd see some similar improvements made to the B-Wing Pilot helmet just like we did with the A-Wing Pilot. I'll wait until I see it in person before deciding if I want to buy it or not.

I did see that we're getting another version of the TIE Fighter Pilot with an "asteroid field" globe. That's pretty cool.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Looks like a new Sail Barge has been announced for the summer. Hopefully we'll get a few new minifigs, like a weequay and a nikto, and no more Gammorean Guards, as we already got two with the palace and Rancor.
    "I take orders from just one person - ME!"

Well, TRU has a BOGO 50% off LEGO sale running this week. Might take a stab at some now.

So I took advantage of that TRU sale, and I went the el-cheapo route: Clone Troopers vs. Droidekas and Cloud Car/Bespin sets. The destroyer droids are very cool.