Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada View Post

...Did someone say something about a new B-Wing? Are there any photos anywhere?
    The "new" B-wing was released last fall. It's a UCS set. I got it after Christmas and put it together as soon as it arrived. Great likeness and build quality. Conversely, I'm almost done putting together the UCS imperial shuttle and I swear pieces fall off if you look at it wrong. Just Google lego 10227 for pics of the B-wing.

I really hope my friend can get me a bunch of things for a discount.... I've got bitten by the SW LEGO bug lately and I want to get Jabba's Palace and Rancor Pit.....the Death Star, and the SSD as well.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

I saw some of the new green packaging sets today; there are several that look tempting. Just not at the current non-sale prices.
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada View Post
    Did someone say something about a new B-Wing? Are there any photos anywhere?
    There's a new mini B-Wing set for the Planetary collection. Here's a link to a photo.
    "I'm sick and tried of these motherfrakkking Sith on this motherfrakkker plane!"
    Mace Windu - Episode 2.5: Sith on a Plane

Quote Originally Posted by LusiferSam View Post
    There's a new mini B-Wing set for the Planetary collection. Here's a link to a photo.
    Thanks for that. I'm kind of disappointed with that pilot figure, though. I was hoping we'd see some similar improvements made to the B-Wing Pilot helmet just like we did with the A-Wing Pilot. I'll wait until I see it in person before deciding if I want to buy it or not.

I did see that we're getting another version of the TIE Fighter Pilot with an "asteroid field" globe. That's pretty cool.

Looks like a new Sail Barge has been announced for the summer. Hopefully we'll get a few new minifigs, like a weequay and a nikto, and no more Gammorean Guards, as we already got two with the palace and Rancor.
    "I take orders from just one person - ME!"

Well, TRU has a BOGO 50% off LEGO sale running this week. Might take a stab at some now.

So I took advantage of that TRU sale, and I went the el-cheapo route: Clone Troopers vs. Droidekas and Cloud Car/Bespin sets. The destroyer droids are very cool.