Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OSU goes into East Lansing and holds on 17-16. Pitt and YSU were on byes (but the 4-0 Penguins are #3 in the FCS rankings), even Chaffey wins. Not so lucky for my work high school's Homecoming Game (a 52-7 loss, with 0 team passing yards ).
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

Badgers suck (I may have said that on page 1, it doesn't matter if I did because its still true).

Wow and ouch. OSU looked strong on O and D and ST versus the 'Huskers (who weren't the same after Rex went out hurt). Pitt loses a close low-scoring one at Syracuse. If you're gonna lose, lose on the road, to the #1 FCS team by 40+; sorry, #3 YSU. Not so many undefeateds in FBS after this week.

Pitt is on TV early (8am PST kickoff) and loses an early lead to Louisville, YSU loses its lead in the 4th quarter, and OSU almost blows an 18-point lead with under 3:00 left (thanks to some calls), but still is part of a 100+ point game (and NOT in basketball).

At least in the state of Texas, a dramatic battle was waged: in the war between science and religion, Texas Tech beat Texas Christian in 3OT. And Ohio State wins in OT, without its starting QB. Pitt wins, but YSU loses a lead and the game.

There was NO defense played in Texas yesterday!

And in news closer to home Paul Bunyan's Axe gets to stay in Wisconsin for another season.

Sooner dominate again! Should be a very interesting game against Notre Dame next Saturday!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Only blemish was the YSU Penguins losing their 4th straight. But Pitt hits Temple in the head repeatedly, and Penn State kept OSU close for the first half before letting the Buckeye offense loose.

Quote Originally Posted by TeeEye7 View Post
    Sooner dominate again! Should be a very interesting game against Notre Dame next Saturday!
    ...and then again, maybe not.

Hate to admit it but Golson was awesome!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Nebraska beats Michigan 23-9. This is the most complete game we've played all year. The defense was the big star. After being destroyed by OSU a few weeks ago, they've put together two really good defensive performances. I hope they continue to play this way the rest of the year. I was surprised by the outcome of the OU/ND game. I really thought OU was going to runaway with this one, especially since it was a home game. I guess it legitimizes ND because I kinda thought they were a bit overrated before this game.