Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Holy crap! Nebraska beats Michigan State 28-24 at East Lansing. Yet another comeback win in the 4th quarter for us this year. We were down 10 with MSU shutting down our offense for all of the 3rd quarter. Nebraska drove 80yds in the last minute(with a little help from the refs) to score with 6 seconds left. It was nice to see them pull out the win, but we really didn't play very well at all. I wish we could get our act together when we go on the road. We are capable of playing alot better than this. Oh well, a win is a win.

YSU stopped a 4-game skid, OSU hits 10-0 on the season, but Pitt's lead at ND goes away in 3OT.
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

Nebraska beats Penn State 32-29. They had to rally from a 20-6 deficit to defeat them. I really wish we would stop doing this. I'm glad we won, but we can't continue to dig ourselves into a hole and then try to claw our way out. I wish we could go back to the days when we were handing out a beatdown in the first quarter.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowtrooper View Post
    I wish we could go back to the days when we were handing out a beatdown in the first quarter.
    Doesn't that mean you throw for 52 yards and rush for 450 per game, then?

How can 21st-ranked YSU win by 20+ pts. and drop out of the top 25 FCS poll?

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Doesn't that mean you throw for 52 yards and rush for 450 per game, then?
    Yeah, thats option football. Alot of people think its a boring offense to watch, but most Nebraska fans loved it when we ran it back when Osborne was coach. When it clicks, its a thing of beauty to see. Were still a heavy run team, but not as much as we used to be.

Nebraska beats Minnesota 38-14. The 14 points came against the 2nd and 3rd stringers so in a way, it was a shut out. Pretty much the outcome I expected, but it was nice to see us finally dominate rather than shoot ourselves in the foot and then have to come back.

Wow. That's a major shakeup at the top of the polls (KSU, UO). If USC beats ND next week, and the Buckeyes (who played a strong, balanced game in their win at Wisconsin yesterday) beat UM; could OSU get an * national title as the only undefeated college? And the YSU Penguins won, so I hope that gets them into the FCS playoff seedings.

The KSU loss was a real surprise. They not only lost, they got destroyed. Its too bad because I was kinda hoping they would at least reach the title game. Stanford has a bit of a reputation for playing spoiler. They ruined USC's title hopes earlier this year and now they have ruined Oregon's. This really throws a monkey wrench into BCS machine.

Nebraska beats Iowa 13-7. Defensively we played alright. Offensively not so much, but we still made enough plays to win. I guess the wind was terrible at Iowa City, over 30mph, so if really affected both offenses ability to throw the ball. So, onto the Big10 championship to face Wisconsin where we'll definitely need our A game to win this one.

University of Oklahoma vs. Oklahoma State University today.

I'm rooting for the team from Oklahoma!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!