Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    OK... well, OSU did win today, to finish a 12-0 season, playing a strong game vs. UM. Pitt kept its bowl eligibility dreams alive with an upset of Rutgers (how often has that been said in NCAA history?), and they can complete that by beating UCF on the road.
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

Today they'll reveal where everybody's going for bowling, with some schools already set (KSU, Wisconsin, Stanford, FSU; and likely Alabama & Notre Dame). Pitt gets its 6th win to be elligible, and I hope there's a chance they're somewhere close to SoCal (would love to see them in person).

Nebraska loses to Wisconsin 70-31 in the BIG10 championship. Not much to say other than we played like crap. About the only good thing was Taylor Martinez had a heck of a run in the first half where he looked like he was going to lose 15 yards and get tackled on the 6, then took off and ran it in for a TD. Wish we could have at least made the game interesting.

Looks like were matched up with #7 Georgia in the Citrus Bowl. This is going to get ugly. I don't think I'm even going to watch.

Cue any songs by the ska band Let's Go Bowling. U of A comes back over UNR, and two other teams win a bowl full of pre-baked potatoes.

Not much in the area of great bowl games (Chick Fil-A, Rose, Outback, and Gator stand out for me right now). And Pitt loses its direction in the Bel Biv Devoe Compass Bowl today. So, does the SEC streak go on, or do the Golden Domers git ur done?

Pitt's loss cost me my bowl pool.

I have a hard time picking the NC winner. I can't stand Saban and I have never cared for ND. We will never hear the end of it if ND ends the SEC dominance...
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

I'm hoping for ND to win just cause they haven't won it in 23 years. However, I think that Alabama will win it by a decent margin.

Nebraska lost to Georgia 45-31. It was the outcome we all expected. About the only positive to take from it was that we made the game interesting for 3 quarters before letting it go in the 4th.

'My team' Wisco got rocked in the Rose Bowl, and all the other games sucked as well...much like this past weekends NFL matchups.