Hybrid View

Article: Store Reports: TRU, Kmart, Walmart and Target

"SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

Have the AT-ST Crew and Ewok Scouts been confirmed? I was just at a Kmart and didn't see them, though they did restock with another case of the lost line wave (which I got there about a month ago).

Also, has anyone seen the MTT anywhere but Walmart? I've only seen it at a few Walmarts and nowhere else. (It's pretty sweet, BTW.)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    Have the AT-ST Crew and Ewok Scouts been confirmed? I was just at a Kmart and didn't see them, though they did restock with another case of the lost line wave (which I got there about a month ago).

Also, has anyone seen the MTT anywhere but Walmart? I've only seen it at a few Walmarts and nowhere else. (It's pretty sweet, BTW.)
    I got two sets of the AT-ST drivers this afternoon. There were three on the shelf along with five sets of ewoks.

My brother picked up 2 atst packs and one ewok pack this morning. I guess he got there as they were opening up the cases, so he had first pick of what he wanted.

I just got the Ewok and AT-ST Crew packs - one Kmart had them, and another did not.