Hybrid View

Article: New Clone Wars Season 5 Clip: Darth Maul Meets Black Sun

"SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

Is it just me or does the 1:31 mark of the first clip show Darth Maul in Mandalorian armor? And I thought bringing him back from the dead was dumb! I mean, it's not totally clear, but the armor is painted red and black and has horns protruding from the helmet and it's apparent that he is working with the Death Watch so....

Edit: Statement retracted, in my haste (I didn't even finish the clip before posting) I failed to notice that Obi-Wan seems to be wearing the same armor later in the clip, so maybe I'm wrong. Hopefully.
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

Looking at that still more closely, the horns don't match up with Maul's, so I think it's probably a Mandalorian that follows Maul instead of Maul in armor. I don't know how it goes down but it seems that the red-clad warriors are with Maul and the blue Death Watch are with Pre Vizsla, perhaps after their partnership goes sour.