McFarlane Toys Halo Micro Ops - the next Action Fleet?

Has anyone seen the new Halo Micro Ops toys from McFarlane? I picked up the Falcon helicopter set the other day. They remind me of the old Action Fleet toys that I sorely miss.The detail on the toys is very good and hopefully they'll be successful enough to produce more.

Anyone else seen these?

Yeah. My son has the Falcon and the Mongoose/Warthog set. Size-wise, the Falcon is very complementary to the AF Starship Troopers TAC Fighter (which is one of my all-time favorites). The Mongoose/Warthog is roughly the right scale for AF. The only issue we've had with these is the very same issue we've had with most other McFarlane toys: they're very nicely detailed, but fairly brittle and not meant for "play". They're meant for DISplay. My son is pretty careful with his toys (or at least as careful as a 9-yr-old can be), but he's already broken the nose gun off the Falcon and very nearly the gun on the Warthog.

The only other "issue" I have is that the figures are "fixed" and have no articulation. Picky, I know, but Galoob was REALLY onto something when you could pose a 1" figure. Much better play value.

:-)

Ross W. Jarvis
    Great Traders - cloneemperor, Val Da Car, Kidhuman
    Sorely Missed - R2Dee2 & Vulcantouch

An old friend also Action Fleet collector showed me some pics of these. Really nice! I still miss Galoob and their awesome ships, vehicles, mini-figs and playsets.
    Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates but doesn't go away
    MY COLLECTIONS
    My trade feedback