I'd buy Han with short, gray hair (think Indiana and the Crystal Skull look) wearing all black - (NJO)
I'd buy Han with short, gray hair and "blue jean look" outfit - Legacy look
I'd buy older Han with graying hair in Corellian General's uniform - Black Fleet Crisis (Genral Madine look)
I'd buy young Han, short hair, in Imperial Officer uniform
I'd buy young Han, short hair, in TIE fighter pilot uniform
I'd buy Deluxe Han Carbonite with the following pieces:
1) Han Solo figure in white shirt with brown pants and yellow pants piping
2) extra forearms with fingers / hands open in the "frozen pose."
3) extra head in the freezing agony expression
4) Cloud City arm restraints, Jabba's palace arm shackles
5) Skiff guard blaster gun, skiff guard force pike with vibroblade
6) back of carbonite block with depressed space for the Han figure's body
7) 80's vintage style clear carbonite block overlay so you can encase your figure but still see him
8) 80's vintage syle red tinted see-through carbonite block overlay so you can encase your figure but "unfreeze him"
9) '99 POTF2 style carbonite block overlay that finishes the completely frozen look, encasing the figure inside
10) 2006 saga 2 style carbonite block overlay with red tint that represents Han unfreezing
Put this in a deluxe figure "ultimate Han Solo" price point and packaging.
Other than the Carbonite Han listed above, I have no interest in movie Han Solo figures.