Page 25 of 31 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526272829 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    JT, to your point... SPOILERS...
    ===That actually seems to be based on Ralph McQuarrie's concept art for the X-wing. In the art, each side has one circular engine that split into two when the wings separate, unlike the OT's two engines per side. The shorter body of the ship is also similar. This is already the second McQuarrie-inspired element we've seen after the Tatooine archway. Given that Rebels is using McQuarrie's short-winged TIE design, you'd think the split-engine X-wing would be more likely to show up there as a predecessor to the ANH design, so it's interesting that it seems to be used as a successor here.===
    :::: I don't know about that, McQuarrie's X-wing has a long nose and short tail on its fuselage, this seems more balanced. The engines surely are taken from that, but the fuselage and canopy are more rounded on the McQuarrie design, I'd say it's splitting the difference between the 2. Also, it looks like the wings split differently from anything we've seen before, with the front half and back halves splitting instead of top and bottom. ::::

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Wouldn't it just be easier to create a separate E7 SPOILERS thread? I am usually one to keep a long thread going, but then you who like-a the spoilers can more conveniently post.

Just sayin'...
    I guess, but what is there to talk about now that isn't a spoiler?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    ::::

I guess, but what is there to talk about now that isn't a spoiler?
    What about speculations about spoilers?
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

So... Harrison Ford was apparently hurt during filming Episode VII on Wednesday and had to be rushed to the hospital after a hydraulic door fell on his ankle possibly fracturing it. Should we take that as a possible sign? Because I have a bad feeling about this.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

that's not good. Mr Ford's contract since he's the starter bolts free movies
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    that's not good. Mr Ford's contract since he's the starter bolts free movies
    Do all your base belong to us, Tycho?

Some reports say it's an ankle break. Just film all his Falcon scenes now!
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

voice to text bell kim Joseph
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    voice to text bell kim Joseph
    "Siri, I am fluent in six million forms of communication. This signal is not used by the Alliance. It could be an imp peering comb."

Classic; I love it, Tycho! And ya gotta love technology.

What amazes me is he still hit "post".
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Prospective Spoilers

"One of the new actresses is rumored to play Asji Ventress."

Probably all hogwash, but still interesting to throw out there.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    What amazes me is he still hit "post".
    your phone in the car so busy multitasking

right now I'm out downtown with friends

spoiler alert: tika will post something else ridiculous from his voice to text soon