Page 11 of 35 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 345
  1. #101
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    Yes, The Clone Wars will probably move to Disney XD, but does that really matter?
    Actually it does matter to a degree as it means a smaller viewing audience. Disney XD is only offered on a higher tier premium cable packages. Cartoon Network on the other hand is offered on most basic cable packages.

    Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Ugh, yeah, just like their Indiana Jones product line, a ton of park and Disney store exclusive things that are good but fall short too, like the 6" IJ figure with no neck articulation except up and down.
    And tons of senseless figure reissues. If they deal Hasbro the same ultimatums that they dealt Bandai with for Power Rangers you are going to see a lot of Disney Store exclusives that are nothing more than repaint and/or just package variants of the stuff you'd find at Toys R Us, Walmart, etc.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

  2. #102
    It might be time to move on. I'm not going to give up what I've got and still want more.

    Just thinking about SideShow:

    Lando General
    Leia red Bespin Gown
    Wooof
    Weequay
    Greivous
    Magna Droid

    Some of my top choices.

    Hasbro:

    - you already know, they are obscure or sideline characters from the films and cartoon.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

  3. #103
    I just read that an unidentified source has stated that Darth Vader will be the villain in the new trilogy? Any truth to that? Any reason to believe if true that this would be ridiculous?
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

  4. #104
    I doubt there's any way to know who will be the villain at this point, but if this is a genuine leak - and there's no reason to believe it is, but for the sake of argument - then perhaps it's a design for a flashback scene or one of the character movies rather than the new trilogy.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

    "In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

  5. #105
    Nope; it's likely true. A TIE Fighter pilot used its exhaust to suck up all the smoke from Vader's funeral pyre, and cloned him. Although, his name's Darth Vadar in this film.
    "That's what Sheev said."

  6. #106
    Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Nope; it's likely true. A TIE Fighter pilot used its exhaust to suck up all the smoke from Vader's funeral pyre, and cloned him. Although, his name's Darth Vadar in this film.
    And Darth Vadar wishes to travel back in time to save the Empire, forcing the future Han Solo (played by Ford) to travel back in time to stop him. Vadar kills Chewbacca and past Leia (played by Fisher using Tron Legacy style de-aging CGI), altering the time line. Of slight note, before she is killed the viewer will note that Leia has her hair done so that it appears she has buns (like from A New Hope), but now they are on top of her head instead of on the side as to resemble mouse ears. Future Han becomes stranded on Dagobah somehow where he meets Luke (played by Hamilton using CGI de-aging) and tells him how his present day self (also played by Ford using CGI de-aging) is effected by the death of Chewie and Leia and is not thinking clearly. Jar Jar joins the team as Chewie's replacement. Luke confronts Vadar and kills him in an epic "lens flare" battle with lightsabers, but Vadar's meddling is enough to allow the Empire to win the Battle of Endor. Thus Luke, Jar Jar, Han, future Han, C-3PO and R2-D2 barely make it and go into hiding with the few rebel survivors to plan their next move in a galaxy far, far away known as the Alpha Quadrant where they come across a mysterious ship known as the Enterprise. Cue credits.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

  7. #107
    That was awesome Malakite! But you forgot how midgets will fit in.

    Lucas always used to have midgets in the movies! Podracers, Geonosians were kind of small, Utai, Jawas, Ugnaughts, Ewoks....

    And yet, I don't think we've ever had a midget wrestling scene... could you write one for this excellent plot you've proposed and add it in?
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

  8. #108
    Does anyone remember SuperShadow and his "leaked plots" for Episodes 2 and 3? I remember he also had a leaked plot for Ep7 involving a Skywalker-cult who were following Luke around. They had recovered Luke's severed hand from Bespin and were worshipping it like a god. Also, there were a bunch of commandos in Vader-inspired armor who kept harassing the heroes.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

  9. #109
    Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Nope; it's likely true. A TIE Fighter pilot used its exhaust to suck up all the smoke from Vader's funeral pyre, and cloned him. Although, his name's Darth Vadar in this film.
    Not Darth Vaader, or Darth Vadeer, or Daarth Vader?

    Will he be portrayed by James Earl Jones in costume and Hayden Christensen in voice?


    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Malakite View Post
    And Darth Vadar wishes to travel back in time to save the Empire, forcing the future Han Solo (played by Ford) to travel back in time to stop him. Vadar kills Chewbacca and past Leia (played by Fisher using Tron Legacy style de-aging CGI), altering the time line. Of slight note, before she is killed the viewer will note that Leia has her hair done so that it appears she has buns (like from A New Hope), but now they are on top of her head instead of on the side as to resemble mouse ears. Future Han becomes stranded on Dagobah somehow where he meets Luke (played by Hamilton using CGI de-aging) and tells him how his present day self (also played by Ford using CGI de-aging) is effected by the death of Chewie and Leia and is not thinking clearly. Jar Jar joins the team as Chewie's replacement. Luke confronts Vadar and kills him in an epic "lens flare" battle with lightsabers, but Vadar's meddling is enough to allow the Empire to win the Battle of Endor. Thus Luke, Jar Jar, Han, future Han, C-3PO and R2-D2 barely make it and go into hiding with the few rebel survivors to plan their next move in a galaxy far, far away known as the Alpha Quadrant where they come across a mysterious ship known as the Enterprise. Cue credits.
    Don't forget that C-3PO in this new timeline will be romancing Asajj Ventress - who is no longer white-skinned or bald or a Sith.


    Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada View Post
    Does anyone remember SuperShadow and his "leaked plots" for Episodes 2 and 3? I remember he also had a leaked plot for Ep7 involving a Skywalker-cult who were following Luke around. They had recovered Luke's severed hand from Bespin and were worshipping it like a god. Also, there were a bunch of commandos in Vader-inspired armor who kept harassing the heroes.
    I remember how seriously some folks took that stuff too! Are you trying to say SuperShadow became so obsessed with being proven right that he became a janitor at Disneyland just to rise through the ranks to become CEO so that he could buy Star Wars? Because that'd be a much more interesting story than whatever drivel JJ Abrams ends up putting out.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

    "In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

  10. #110
    I am thinking: cast Keri Russel as Jaina Solo.

    The movie:

    Han and Leia make brief cameo appearances to offer advice or be seen with Allanah Solo who as a pre-teen would be dependent on them - and we'd get short glimpses of the Millennium Falcon.

    All this for fanboys and continuity.


    Luke (Mark Hamill) will be in the movie a bit more. Perhaps even with a beard for that Obi-Wan Kenobi (Alec Guiness) feel for the character. He will be training his around 20 year old son, Ben Skywalker, who has become a hot-head and troubled by the death of his mother (Mara Jade will NOT be in the movie unless they use holograms of her from R2-D2 or something).


    Anyway, the hot-head son will need to come of age and part of it will be a journey to the dangerous Imperial Remnant, now partly dominated by his estranged cousin, the Empress (or Princess) Jaina Fel.

    She will join Ben on whatever his quest is, and teach him a more agressive way to use the Force, differing from the training of his father.


    Luke will need Han Solo and Princess Leia once more to temper their estranged daughter, and reel in the rash Ben Skywalker.


    Allanah Solo will observe these goings-on and it will start to make an impression on her.


    It would seem the Disney-owned Lucasfilm is going forward with the continuity because the new Legacy comics series that will begin, following Cade Skywalker's defeat of Darth Krayyt, will focus on Ania Solo - Han and Leia's great-great-grand-daughter I think:


    Han + Leia = Anakin (Dead), Jacen (Dead) + Tenel Ka, and Jaina + Jagged Fel


    ....................Jacen (Dead) + Tenel Ka = Allanah Solo...............................Jaina + Jagged = ????? Fel (male obviously)

    ......................Allanah Solo + ????? (but not married?) = ???? Solo (male) ..................???? Fel + ????? = Emperor Roan Fel

    ----------------??? Solo (male) + ????? = Ania Solo (Legacy's star) ............................Roan Fel + ???? = Princess Marisiah Fel


    Great-Great Grand-daughter = Ania Solo.............................................. ..........Great-Great Grand-daugter (2) = Marisiah Fel




    Just FYI

    Luke + Mara Jade = Ben Skywalker

    Ben Skywalker + ???? = ????? Skywalker (male)

    ????? Skywalker (male) + ???? = ???? Skywalker (male)

    ???? Skywalker (male) + ????? = Cole Skywalker and "Uncle Bantha" Skywalker

    Cole Skywalker + Morrigan Corrde = Cade Skywalker


    This leaves us with a Legacy Generation of Cade Skyalker, Marisiah Fel, and Ania Solo - all cousins. (and there might be more)


    So Lucasfilm approved the Ania Solo deal (coming to comic book shops near you SOON) AFTER the Disney sale.


    It might mean nothing except that they'll scrap even more Expanded Universe that gets produced as recently as one or two years before the next movie.

    How much sense does that make, however?


    Now:

    60 years old.............TPM: Qui-Gon Jinn..........................ANH: Obi-Wan...............Ep7: Luke Skywalker
    9 years old...............TPM: Anakin Skywalker....................ANH: 0/0/0/..................Ep 7: Allanah Solo (younger ?)
    20 years old..............TPM: Obi-Wan (24).........................ANH: Luke & Leia...........EP 7: Ben Skywalker
    30 years old..............TPM: 0/0/0/...................................ANH: Han Solo..............EP 7: Jaina Fel

    Before you comment if my theory's possible, please answer if you see an age pattern for the characters here.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO