Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
Haven't thought about the Magnaguard in a long time. I think it'd need a redesign on the removable helmet piece and the cloth cloak, the helmet piece was hard to work with and the cloak didn't fit the way it was supposed to. Also, better accessories, but not a bad callback.
I didn't have those problems with the figure but I remember that others did. Most of the figure is fine, though, so I would be happy with or without the tweaks.

On the AOTC Clone, I agree, but I'd like to see them use that body with a newly-designed ROTS clone helmet as well, and PUT A SPACER IN THE TOP OF BOTH HELMETS! They sit too far down on the head which makes them look worse than they are.
True, they definitely need a new ROTS helmet. I spoke to Derryl about this at CVI, though I dunno if it will be changed. Also I've had no issues moving the AOTC helmets up slightly and having them look much better, but a spacer would be welcome too.

I'm afraid you're changing so much on that Luke saber-building figure that it'd be a new item, and I agree with all of it.
They could just use the head from the Endor Capture version so there would be no new tooling, though they would probably have to modify something to that it could sit a little better (the Endor Capture figure seems to have a shallower hole in his head).

So, you have no problem with the Tri Droid figure being the wrong representation, actually representing the giant droid instead of the human-sized one?
I forgot about the issue on this one, but are the differences really that noticeable? The only thing I can see easily is the fact that the feet shouldn't have the claws in the back, but I can overlook that since it seems necessary to letting the figure stand at all. Wookieepedia's reference isn't very good on this one, so it's hard to tell - the droids are barely in the film anyway so I'm not too worried it.