Thread: Free Titaniums!

Free Titaniums!

Hi all, so I placed an order with TRU a few weeks ago and spent some requisite dollar amount so with my order they sent me some free titaniums. I've never purchased any before and now doesn't seem like the time to start collecting them so I'm willing to "pay it forward" and give them away to whoever wants them and contacts me first. It's one of the TRU exclusive sets that contains Anakin and Sebulba's podracers and a Trade Federation Control ship painted in a Separatist motif. All you've got to do is send me the cost of shipping or mail me a self-addressed, stamped receptacle and they're all yours!
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

If no one has claimed them yet, would you be willing to give them to Toys for Tots or any other charity which collects toys for disadvantaged children in your area?

Sure, that was going to be where they end up if no one wanted them. I just thought I'd offer them to the community here first but no one seems to be jumping at these....
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

Jump! PM sent!
    McCoy: What do those super sensitive ears make of that, Mr. Spock?
    Spock: Wood. Rubbing on some kind of leather.