Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
    Two weird endings the past two WS games. I'm routing for a 6-game series win for St. Loouie. Or a tie, 3.5 wins to 3.5.
    "That's what Sheev said."

Woo hoo! Baseball's over! Wonder who'll get the awards (hoping for s McCutcheon as MVP and Hurdle as Manager).

Congrats Beantown, unfortunately you're victory may have made the idea I had for a quick trip to see Fenway in April financially not possible.

I bought my tickets to see the Padres play in Fenway back in 2011 right on the first day tickets went on sale.

I got them from the Red Sox box office so it wasn't too expensive.

Because I wanted my seats on the Padres' (visitors') dugout, they were $200 a night for 3 games.

It was totally fun and I never regretted spending it.

I made a lot of friends in Boston, but especially with a great girl that was a Red Sox "bobbie sox girl" and now works for their front office. We talk all the time and she'd be such a great girlfriend for me!

She now works for the Red Sox front office and will come to stay with me when Boston visits San Diego in interleague.

My Red Sox vacation made me a fan (well I rooted for the Padres while I was there and we took 2 of 3!) so I completely enjoyed Boston's victory. It happened the night of my Grandpa's funeral services as well, so it lifted my spirits as did talking to my friend while she was there, partying live on Fenway's field following the victory.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

That's "not that bad", actually thats a really good price. The thing that scares me is that the Brewers/Red Sox series is Boston's home opener so there could be a ton of people wanting to go so who knows what that will do to prices. There are a few people that have shown interest in going, so I guess I need to get everybody together and find out what each is willing to pay for a ticket. (we'd go to the Saturday game)

But, thanks for the ideas on a way of going about things Tycho. I guess I'm the unoffical planner of this circus so I guess I should look into all my options.

Well, SP Francisco Liriano gets the NL Comeback Player award. More to come?

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    More to come?
    Yes: Clint Hurdle wins his first, and the s' third (Leyland won twice in the '90s) Manager Del Ano.

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Yes: Clint Hurdle wins his first, and the s' third (Leyland won twice in the '90s) Manager Del Ano.
    Unless you use the "" when you spell that, Manager of the Rear Orifice is what you wrote in Spanish here, sir.

Tigers sweep the MVP and Cy Young for the second time in 3 years... Yet no World Series Rings... sigh...
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    Unless you use the "" when you spell that, Manager of the Rear Orifice is what you wrote in Spanish here, sir.
    I can't ever seem to get the ~n to work right, no matter what hints and F keys people tell me to use!

But Dred Pirate Andrew wins the first Pittsburgh MVP since some skinny LF with a famous father MLB player did in '92... and then left for San Fransteroid.