Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
    WOO HOO!

Raise the Jolly Roger! On to St. Louis! Arr!!
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

You've endured quite a draught, BCJ.

I wasn't surprised at yesterday's loss (well, maybe losing by so much), after the Wild Card exuberance at home. But game 2's win today means if the Buccos can hold form at home the next two: onto the NLCS! If they play the Dodgers? See a game in person out here in LA?

I live up the street from Dodger Stadium, so if you decide to go, you can save on parking.

And I meant "drought" in my previous posting. Stupid iPhone autocorrect must have made it into "draught," which may have been true, nonetheless, depending on how much you drank.

I'm not a drinker, not even Iron City Beer. But after today's win... if it goes further... Arr!

Congratulations to the Dodger fans here. [It takes a lot for a Padre to say that.]

Nice to see the Pirates playing so well.

Boston is my team in this. And they stopped the Rays.

I was surprised the Braves were eliminated, but L.A. just has more talented players.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

It was a good ride while it lasted. Great return-to-quality, Pirates! Now, I guess all my support chips are in on Detroit. Unless St. Louis sweeps the next two series for the title; then I can claim, like 1990, that the Bucs were the only team to beat the eventual WS champ in the playoffs (Cincy was 4-2 in the NLCS, and 4-0 over Oakland).

So, will it be a recent rematch of the 2004 World Series, or a recent rematch of the 2006 World Series, now? As I said, I'd love for Detroit to be able to come back and ride that wave of mo' to their first title since 1984.

... and, now I couldn't care less about the matchup. Go 2013 World Series participants! Win those four games! (quickly, so less evening FOX programs get bumped).

Baseball ended for me last night...
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-