I might be interested in a vintage style boxed BMF with the following dialogue:

LEIA: They're getting closer.

HAN: Oh yeah: watch this!

LEIA: Watch what?!

CHEWIE: [b**** and moan in Shryyywokk]

C-3PO: Might I say that I noticed earlier the hyperdrive motivator has been damaged. It's impossible to go to light speed!

HAN: I think we're in trouble.

FALCON: Failed hyperdrive noise.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HAN: What's this?

LEIA: Would it help if I got out and pushed?

HAN: It might!

LEIA: This bucket of bolts is never going to get us passed that Imperial blockade!

HAN: This baby's still got a few surprises left in her Sweetheart!

FALCON: underbelly laser cannon sounds (used on the re-release of the 1979 mold for POTF2 in 1995)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LEIA: Ready for lightspeed!

LANDO: It's now or never. Punch it Chewie!

FALCON: gurgling sound

LANDO: They told me they fixed it!

LEIA: No light speed?

LANDO: They told me they fixed it! I trusted them!

CHEWIE: [something the auto-censor would block - but said in Shryyywook anyway]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LANDO: All set Princess. We'll contact you when we find that bounty hunter.

LUKE: I'll redezvous with you on Tatooine. Chewie: take care of yourself.

CHEWIE: Grrrrrr-wrrrrr-wrrrrr-uuuggh-wrrrrrr

LANDO: Don't worry Princess. We'll find Han.

LUKE: May the Force be with you.

This Falcon toy would be awesome. I might even have to consider buying another one, but they should have made changeable dialogue chips like the COMMTECHS of 1999 - only better sounding.

A ROTJ vesion could come out later, too.

LANDO: How could they know we were coming? Unless...All fighters pull up. The shield is still operational!

WEDGE: Are you sure? I get no reading!

LANDO: All craft pull up!

ADMIRAL ACKBAR: It's a trap!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LANDO: Split off from the main group and try and take some of those TIE fighters with you. That was too close!

NIEN NUMB: [something unintelligle]

LANDO: Now lock on to that power source. It should be the Death Star's main reactor!

and so forth with dialogue from Ackbar and the other Rebel pilots in the Death Star II space battle sequence, including Wedge over the comm, and Ackbar's famous statement of the obvious: "It's a trap!" Who could not want that?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maybe even add Han to it from the hanger seen....

HAN: I want you to take her.

LANDO: I'll take good care of her. She won't get a scratch.

HAN: I've got your word now: not a scratch...

LANDO: would you get going you pirate!

HAN: Good luck.

LANDO: You too.