Hybrid View

Vintage Kenner Values

Hi All-I was just able to dig up all of my old figures from my mother attic and all are in new perfect condition. There are about 50 total but the 2 that i have done some recent research that seems to be the most important are the following:

OB1- with double telescoping lightsaber
    Darth Vader with double telescoping lightsaber

Anyone know what these two may be worth. My entire collection has not see day light in over 25 years so all of these are original. Most are from 1977 but some are from Return of the Jedi as well.

Any help is very much appreciated.

Hi and welcome. The first question would be are they carded or loose? That makes a huge difference. Carded could be big money. Loose they are still a worth a lot, but not as much. Would it be possible to for you to post a photo? You'll have to forgive me (and likely most others), but I don't believe you. Extraordinary claims request extraordinary proof. Given the rarity these figures they are prone to be faked or are misidentified single telescopes. The likelihood of two new DT figures popping out of someones attic is low, but not unheard of. If they are real you'll need to get them authenticated. It's the only to assure the serious buyers (if you're looking to sell them) that they are real.
    "I'm sick and tried of these motherfrakkking Sith on this motherfrakkker plane!"
    Mace Windu - Episode 2.5: Sith on a Plane

My apologies if i misrepresentated what I have, that was not my intent. I was just going by what a friend told me. These two are loose and I will try to attach a pic. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0048.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	24.6 KB 
ID:	26792

No worries. It's a common mistake and don't I believe were trying to be deceptive. I didn't mean to sound overly harsh, but because they are rare figures it goes back to what I said about extraordinary claims.

These are single telescoping lightsabers. The capes look good, tips are intact and figures look great. If the joints are tight and if there's no rips or holes in the cape then you've got two very nice figures. I say that they are worth about $20 to $40 each. They go for more or less, but that's my estimate.
    "I'm sick and tried of these motherfrakkking Sith on this motherfrakkker plane!"
    Mace Windu - Episode 2.5: Sith on a Plane