Hybrid View

New site design as we move into 2013!

It's a little early but since I had the extra time, I figured I would go ahead and roll out the new design that is inspired from the 2013 Star Wars brand look. What do you think?
    "SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

It's a cool contrast between the black star field, but it isn't too easy to read, especially the white font in the green bars (would black be possible?).
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

I wanted to give it a few days before commenting, but I still agree with BCJ. I'm not sure black lettering would be any easier on the eyes though. What about a darker shade of green?

It's YODARIFFIC!!!!!

Not a fan of Yoda screaming and holding a lightsaber, but that was all Uncle George and totally out of your control.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

This is the Yoda design from the Unleashed figure, not the (more subdued, closed-mouth) 2013 look. I agree that the green is a little bright, but I like the starfield.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Good point. I knew it was familiar, but couldn't place it. I can forgive the design, given the philosophy behind the Unleashed figures.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Please!
    Bring back the cool, refreshing green type!
    The gold looks too much like the surrounding dry hills here in SoCal! With a temp of 106ºF (so far) today color selection on the site just adds to the misery! The green looks so much more inviting!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!