Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Yeah, the green was a little much on white, the orange with black is meant to emulate the new card art design, The Black Series, hence the new logo Steve whipped up (do a hard-reload, shift+ctrl+r to see it if it's still the Yoda green one).

I see what TeeEye means about the green being a cooler feel to the page, but I never cared for the green on white m'self.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Ooh, I like the new logo. The gray feels a little plain, but then again so does The Black Series, so I guess it's fine.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

The overall color scheme is really getting me into the Halloween spirit.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

I thought I had accidentally clicked a button or feature. Glad to know my eyesight is still }dakhe654whujb]bAW1GWv32
    "That's what Sheev said."

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    I see what TeeEye means about the green being a cooler feel to the page, but I never cared for the green on white m'self.
    That's because LA has much more green than my area of Central/SoCal. You are lucky, sir! (Sometimes I miss Glendale/La Crescenta..._
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    Ooh, I like the new logo. The gray feels a little plain, but then again so does The Black Series, so I guess it's fine.
    Exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada View Post
    The overall color scheme is really getting me into the Halloween spirit.
    Ha! I hadn't thought of that, but now I can't unsee it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    I thought I had accidentally clicked a button or feature. Glad to know my eyesight is still }dakhe654whujb]bAW1GWv32
    Wah wah, thank you Shecky-Cam Jos.

Quote Originally Posted by TeeEye7 View Post
    That's because LA has much more green than my area of Central/SoCal. You are lucky, sir! (Sometimes I miss Glendale/La Crescenta..._
    Everybody's a comedian. Glendale has changed since they built a second giant mall right next to the first giant mall, there's a lot of construction and money downtown, they even landsnatched a piece of La Crescenta/La Canada-Flintridge at the end of the 2 fwy - it's annexed so they can claim the hospital there is Glendale.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.