Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16
  1. #11
    Yeah, the green was a little much on white, the orange with black is meant to emulate the new card art design, The Black Series, hence the new logo Steve whipped up (do a hard-reload, shift+ctrl+r to see it if it's still the Yoda green one).


    I see what TeeEye means about the green being a cooler feel to the page, but I never cared for the green on white m'self.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

    "We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

  2. #12

  3. #13
    The overall color scheme is really getting me into the Halloween spirit.

  4. #14
    I thought I had accidentally clicked a button or feature. Glad to know my eyesight is still }dakhe654whujb]bAW1GWv32
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    I see what TeeEye means about the green being a cooler feel to the page, but I never cared for the green on white m'self.
    That's because LA has much more green than my area of Central/SoCal. You are lucky, sir! (Sometimes I miss Glendale/La Crescenta..._
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    Ooh, I like the new logo. The gray feels a little plain, but then again so does The Black Series, so I guess it's fine.
    Exactly.

    Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada View Post
    The overall color scheme is really getting me into the Halloween spirit.
    Ha! I hadn't thought of that, but now I can't unsee it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    I thought I had accidentally clicked a button or feature. Glad to know my eyesight is still }dakhe654whujb]bAW1GWv32
    Wah wah, thank you Shecky-Cam Jos.

    Quote Originally Posted by TeeEye7 View Post
    That's because LA has much more green than my area of Central/SoCal. You are lucky, sir! (Sometimes I miss Glendale/La Crescenta..._
    Everybody's a comedian. Glendale has changed since they built a second giant mall right next to the first giant mall, there's a lot of construction and money downtown, they even landsnatched a piece of La Crescenta/La Canada-Flintridge at the end of the 2 fwy - it's annexed so they can claim the hospital there is Glendale.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

    "We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO