New Mandalore
    Zayne Carrick
    Master Lucian Draay
    Haazen
    ElBee
    Slyssk
    Squint as Jedi
    Master Feln
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

While I certainly agree with the sentiment, I doubt we will ever see that in depth into any series. That being said, I'm still baffled how we didn't end up with a Zayne Carrick. Nomi seems like a likely option if they do branch into EU more (though I missed the Ulic/Exar Kun pack so that era isn't exactly populated on my shelves)

That being said, with the likelyhood of the new movies torpedoing a substantial part of the EU, I would not be surprised if Hasbro holds off on EU figures, much to my dismay.
    ~Umbra: Light is only a shadow cast by the darkness of the stars

Well Zayne Carrick was on their short-list the last I heard, around Comic Con time.

I would love a huge selection of characters from these sagas (and also Golden Age / Fall of - The Sith Empire) but Hasbro already started with the two collections from the eras I first posted about.

I think I might take a closer look at Kir Kanos' Crucible Training figure set from Ent. Earth. Don't they make figures that look more like Cassus Fett and the Neo-Crusader Mandalorians?

Also I never bought Darth Malak. I think I will find him now (loose since I will customize him, sort of) and chage to a non-mutilated bald head and paint on his tattoos.

I can't get over how good the comic is on my 2nd read-through of KOTOR. (I'm a huge Ulic Qel Droma / Exar Kun fan here).

Takeel (better than Zutton) can be a stand-in for Gryph. I think a Momaw Nadon could be made a Moomo brother.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.