The "12 Days of Sideshow" announcements continue, the latest featuring a "new" 1:6 scale Yoda as he was featured in the Prequels- "Jedi Master" Yoda.

The sculpt seems a little stern and the outfit (especially the robe) seems too fitted and too small....but it is just one picture (at Sideshow's site) with a full "reveal" (hopefully gallery and specs/accessories listing) of the figure on New Year's Day.

The was a pretty easy one for Sideshow here...already had the "special" body (we knew they'd get at least one more use out of it now) and the cut-n-sew from the previous version (although as I mention above, I hope the robe gets re-visited and changed from what the picture is showing so far...it's a big miss).

I won't be surprised if this doesn't end up being a Sideshow site exclusive and a bare-bones one at that. A smaller box, maybe the same alternate feet/hands the last release featured, a lightsaber hilt and...that's probably about it for around $70.00 (trying to be optimistic here...it'll probably be more)...

A more optimistic hope is for a council chair (or the floating one featured in AOTC) or some kind of "environment" piece similar to the "log" that the last version featured (a Kashyyyk-style base? piece of the council chamber floor? Nah...I'm dreaming now...)

We'll see soon enough on New Year's Day...