Hybrid View

Article: Sideshow Collectibles Yoda Jedi Sixth Scale Photo Gallery and Pre-order Info

"SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

Looks good, the alternate head will make prequel fans happier, but I am not seeing this in my collection, I'm happy enough with the $12 Hasbro 1:6 Yoda from the '90s.

100 dollars? They really are price gouging us considering the ESB version was under 80. The head looks to smashed. It looks more like Gary Coleman than Yoda.

You know, the more I think about this, the more it ticks me off. This figure shouldn't be more than $50. First off, the mold has already been made with the ESB Yoda. They don't need to remake the body, or the arms and legs. Just an update to the head is all. If tooling is the most expensive part of manufacturing, why is this $30 more than the ESB one? Nothing about this price makes sense, especially considering it's Yoda 1.5.

This one comes with an extra portrait head, so there is some level of justification in the increase. New sculpt, new production, and new paint for it.