Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Design

New Design

Love the new design Steve. Like the colors. Top notch
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

yea it looks nice, I like it
    Order66

excellent traders; Val Da Car, Dark Marble, Commtech and info from KidHuman
    Looking for: Master Replicas Darth Maul .45 scale full lightsaber & a 12" Grievous

i like it but when i click over the "quick links" or a user's name to send a PM, the blue that's used on the menus is too dark and i need to scroll through every option just to light them up and see what they are.

I like this look, the blue seems more "Star Warsy" to me than the red did. Red worked when ROTS first came out, but a year later it was looking a little stale to me. Nice to see the change.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran
    i like it but when i click over the "quick links" or a user's name to send a PM, the blue that's used on the menus is too dark and i need to scroll through every option just to light them up and see what they are.
    Thanks for your feedback. I was up until the early morning getting this changed over. You will also notice we have a new dedicated Reviews system. Registered users can upload products and once they are approved, they can be reviewed.

figrin bran, You are correct, I've changed it. Thanks for pointing it out.
    "SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

So important I had to post it twice, PLEASE delete this bad boy
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

Nice, rockin the R2 D2 colours

I like the warning e-mail "PM box full" along with who got "denied" which must have been added kinda recently IIRC

And quick question- are the "buttons" supposed to remain the ROTS-themed colour?? or is that the one thing that got overlooked?? a bit more "pure" red would look that much "cleaner" but that's just me

All in all, looking GREAT!
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

Quote Originally Posted by mabudonicus
    And quick question- are the "buttons" supposed to remain the ROTS-themed colour?? or is that the one thing that got overlooked?? a bit more "pure" red would look that much "cleaner" but that's just me

All in all, looking GREAT!
    you just had the old images cached... if you do a hard reload, they'll come up a nice blue color...
    Nachos are the right of all sentient beings.

The guns... They've stopped!
    - Dan Akroyd, Star Wars Episode IV - A New Hope