Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
*With the new trilogy of films likely taking place in the same time as pre-existing EU material, do you foresee that post-ROTJ EU figures will become less likely (perhaps as a mandate from Lucasfilm/Disney, similar to how they wanted to focus on the CGI Clone Wars series as opposed to the 2D microseries)?
This one I think is probably going to be too speculative to be answered, I rewrote it to I think shore it up a little since it's gonna need a lot of help.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada View Post
Are we going to see any kind of recognition of the 30th anniversary of ROTJ in 2013? It seems like Hasbro has forgotten about it completely.
They also did a ton of it in 2012 - AT-AT, Ewoks, 2 pilots packs, AT-ST, Ewok 2-pack, AT-ST driver 2-pack, and I'm probably forgetting something else - I've added that to the question as it leaves me wondering.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowtrooper View Post
Maybe they've already answered this, but since they've released scaled down versions of older vehicles, is this going to be the norm going forward?
I remember them saying at Comic-Con that this was the intention, but I'm not entirely sure I understand what your question's focus is - is it about scaling down existing ships, or is it just the new size itself?