Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
    On question 9, why is Clone Wars listed?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Does Hasbro have any plans to ever release an Orray from AOTC?

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    On question 9, why is Clone Wars listed?
    I mentioned it for context. That Clone Wars wave - the Yoda-card batch that included revised Anakin, Obi-Wan, Rex, R2-D2, Battle Droid, and a new 501st Trooper - was planned for release in the US but cancelled here, much like the simultaneous Movie Heroes wave. Originally the question was about whether these figures would ever see US release, but everything was eventually made available to online retailers, so I assume most American collectors who wanted them probably got them. The only real meat left on the question's bones is about the Movie Heroes rappel backpack Boba and exploding tan Battle Droid, which were only available on the Maul cards in late 2012 outside of the US and are very hard to come by (I got the tan droid for $30 after shipping from Singapore, but Boba is generally crazy expensive). The Anakin and Sandtrooper were introduced in the Maul card wave but reissued on Yoda cards and became more abundant. So it would be fine if you only wanted to ask about those two figures.

I added two more questions. One was prompted by the fact that TIE Pilot Backstabber is showing up in the preview night images, so hopefully they can correct the helmet error before production. The other is based on Battle Droid's question but broadened a little to tie in with the cancellation of the 3D releases since there was a slight rumble that the Orray could perhaps be made for the 3D release - you could ask it with the other AOTC questions to make it easier. Obviously either or both of these questions should be modified based on what they reveal on Friday.

I hope it's not too late, but if someone gets a chance to ask, will there be a street date for the 6" Black Series line? I've heard conflicting reports on it. Some people say the street date is August 26th, others say there is no street date. So, some clarification would be great.

JT mentioned to me that he had conducted an interview consisting of many of the questions but still has to transcribe the audio.