Page 1 of 23 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Fringe

Fringe

Anyone else watch this show? I thought it was good. Kind of X-filish. It will keep me interested for anohter week.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I saw it. I liked it. I can see the story developing where the good guys are fighting the Mega Corp. as an ongoing storyline. Anyone can relate to big corporations being the evil.

I like the crazy old man. He's perfect as the scientist the bad guys stole all their ideas from.
    Looks like there are going to be many of the things the Homeland Security chief was talking about like teleportation, re-animation etc. in the next episode.

It's a JJ Abrams production so there are bound to be many twists to the story.
    I'm looking forward to next week.
    "Ohh, maxi big da fish! Well dat smells stinkowiff"

"No time to discuss this as a supercommittee.... I am not a supercommittee!"

I watched it as well, and was wondering who else watched it/liked it but I was too lazy to start a thread; thanks kh. I did enjoy it. Can't wait to see where it is going.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

What they showed at the end Blue 2th was all the stuff for the upcoming season, I hope they dont dump all that stuff into one episode. Also the dude from Dawsons creek, the son. I hadnt seen him do much of anything since Dawsons Creek, but lately I have seen him in about 3-4 things, this Shutter and some other stuff.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Yeah huh, kinda like Lost. They show you previews and it's not till later episodes you see the scenes from the preview. I guess they have to keep you in anticipation.
    Lost is the first time I've seen this sort of thing. They would do it every week too. It works.
    "Ohh, maxi big da fish! Well dat smells stinkowiff"

"No time to discuss this as a supercommittee.... I am not a supercommittee!"

Since the buzz is positive, I might check out the rerun. I didn't want to invest 1.5 hours when one of the main selling points in the commercials was "By the writers of Transformers!"
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I've only watched the first half-hour, but will finish it. It's okay.

I don't know if I want to get sucked into another JJ Abrams show. I enjoyed Alias (even the third season!) but gave up on Lost during the second season because too many new characters were being introduced and the old regulars (Hurley) were kinda forgotten about.

It's X-files-ish but then again, there's only one X-Files!

Saw this. Apparently Fox is making up its ratings as it goes along, so probably doesn't bode well to getting invested.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)