Thread: Vegas!

Hybrid View

Vegas!

Who is watching this show? I'm really liking the storyline for the younger brother and Rizzo's daughter.

She is probably the most attractive girl on television that I watch right now. (Since a certain death on Hell on Wheels) and I'm not actively watching Kristin Kruek's new Beauty and the Beast.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I'm watching it. Unfortunately it appears no one else is according to the ratings. Vegas is currently one of the shows for this season that is in danger of cancellation.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

I'm watching. Good show. I like watching the CG of young Vegas.

I really hope it's not cancelled.

It's really starting to get good.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Didn't realize it was actually on already. If the networks stopped complaining that no one watches their shows and communicated better when they're on, I might have been watching. I shouldn't have to sit through tons of reality garbage to learn when the one or two good shows are on. I'll see if I can catch up somehow.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I loved Michael Chiklis in The Shield.

Dennis Quaid I've warmed up to on this show. They made him look at least a little better in later episodes. He's a guy that hasn't aged well.

Michael O'Hara - I think is his name - came from Tera Nova where I thought he was great as the lead and I'm sorry it was cancelled. His love affair with Rizzo's daughter is one of the best parts of the show. Anyway, he is totally a young Mel Gibson. I don't think his character will be caught driving drunk and hating on Jews, but it would really play like a realistic episode (if he were Mel Gibson). Maybe his character will interact with the Jewish Mafia (allied to the Italians in this period of Vegas history anyway) and he'll be drunk at the time. Too bad it's not a cable show so he could rant in a drunken tyraid and really pour the hate on. But his character is a great heroic idealist, so that's not going to happen and should not even if he does look like a young Mel Gibson. Still, he'd be perfect to recast Mad Max!