Hybrid View

Casting call: Episode VII

I propose that Ashton Kutcher should play Waru, who has returned from his other dimension and can now take a humanoid form, making him look like a dude covered with raw meat (or Lady Gaga).

Kutcher is the only actor awesome enough to play this super-duper awesome character from the greatest Star Wars book ever (up until Legacy of the Force was even awesomer).

And Seth Rogen can be Cade Skywalker because they are both super awesome, too!!!! Oooooh, and Nicki Minaj can do a remix of John Williams' theme!!!!!!1!!!!
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I think Skrillex should do the music and they could recast Luke and Leia with Justin Bieber and Taylor Swift. Adam Sandler could take on the role of Han Solo. Then they could cast Ben Stiller and Kevin James as C-3PO and R2-D2.

It isn't "Disney" enough. Dylan Sprouse as Luke Skywalker. Miley Cyrus as Princess Leia. Billy Ray Cyrus as Han Solo. Cole Sprouse as Chewbacca. Jason Earles as C-3PO. Rory Thost as R2-D2. Kyle Massey as Lando Calrissian. J. P. Manoux as Anakin Skywalker's Spirit. Justin Bieber as Jar Jar Binks.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

Selena Gomez is Oola's twin Twi'lek sister, Oops-la, who trains as a Jedi. And Zac Efron can be a stormtrooper with a heart of gold.
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

happy for you guys considered the Alfalfa could come back and make an appearance in Star Wars?
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

The cast of Jersey Shore for the scene when Luke has a Force vision of his father killing younglings.

Abe Vigoda as the Emperor's long-lost brother.
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Malakite View Post
    It isn't "Disney" enough. Dylan Sprouse as Luke Skywalker. Miley Cyrus as Princess Leia. Billy Ray Cyrus as Han Solo. Cole Sprouse as Chewbacca. Jason Earles as C-3PO. Rory Thost as R2-D2. Kyle Massey as Lando Calrissian. J. P. Manoux as Anakin Skywalker's Spirit. Justin Bieber as Jar Jar Binks.
    Shouldn't Lohan play Leia considering her drug abuse problems?

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    I propose that Ashton Kutcher should play Waru, who has returned from his other dimension and can now take a humanoid form, making him look like a dude covered with raw meat (or Lady Gaga
    Waru... What an awesome obscure reference!
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

By the way, I was on my phone and it types what it wants sometimes - when I hit "send" and even after I'd checked it.

My recommendation for a guest star was Alf, from the 80's show - not Alfalfa from Little Rascals.

I also think Alf should meet Wilfred on an episode. Add Charlie Sheen to the scene and it's already better than Mark Whalberg and TED, but of course that film had Mila Kunis. Hmmmm....

Anyway, I would like it if Alf was a Jedi Master.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Metalmute View Post
    Shouldn't Lohan play Leia considering her drug abuse problems?
    She could. Except then it isn't nearly as creepy given who I cast as Han.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection