Emperor's Royal Guards in TRAILER D?

Hello all,

I just made an interesting observation. During the beginning where Palpatine says "My negotiations will not fail" I see 2 Emperor's Royal Guards in the background during the shot of the jedi council members. Can anyone tell me what this is all about?

-JD
    http://www.streetmusicny.com

"Street Music" (Directed by JD Marlow) is a documentary short about performance in public spaces, focusing on NYC street and subway musicians. Check out my web site for more information about the film!

I'm not exactly an E2 expert yet (trying in vain to avoid major spoilers, though I'm beginning to cave in and look for the minor ones ), but apparently (judging from the new Hasbro figure and the photos in the Insider a few months back), the Senate Guards have taken a new costume. Not sure if they're taken from the baddest of the Stormtroopers yet, since Stormtroopers (or Clonetroopers at any rate) seem to be a brand spankin' new phenomenon at this point.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I don't think this will be concidered a spoiler since you saw the trailer but here's a pic of what you are talking about. If it is, please delete this post
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	episodi_ii_8.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	57.5 KB 
ID:	965  
    Come see Dar' Live™ Aug 12-15 in Orlando!!!
    You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.
    Hackers in hollywood movies are phenomenal. All they need to do is "c:\> hack into fbi"

Ah!!!! Is that Luminara in the background? It sure looks like it!

BTW, EXCELLENT picture! VERY clear. How did you manage to get such a great shot?

MTFBWY
    May the force be with you.

Originally posted by sith_killer_99
    BTW, EXCELLENT picture! VERY clear. How did you manage to get such a great shot?MTFBWY
    It's one of the pictures from a group that popped up on-line a while back. They were took down soon after, but I have them all posted up in the following thread. http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums...&threadid=4401 Enjoy!!

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Originally posted by sith_killer_99
    I believe it is Luminara, along with her padawan Barris Offee at her side. I definitely think it was a cool idea for The Approaching Storm (book) to co-star a "minor character" master/apprentice from AOTC. It's helping to flesh out the story a bit in my mind

Royal Guards rock. I can't wait to see them again. Hopefully this time around we will get to see them in action.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."