Stir the pot.

Figures I would like to have:
    Boba Fett ESB
    Boba Fett ROTJ
    Luke Jedi
    Gammy Guard
    Ephant Mon heheehheehe one can dream
    C3PO
    Lando as skiff guard <---that would really rock!
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

Gamorrean Guard comment made me think about big figures in this line. Will we finally be getting an accurate, transforming Destroyer Droid? That's a pretty major presence in the prequels, after all, and it's something fans have been demanding for 14 years now, but I suspect Hasbro will say it's too difficult to work the transformation into that figure.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Which makes no sense from a company whose biggest proprietary franchise is Transformers!
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I just want to express my agreement with El Chuxter and JediTricks above.

That being done, I want to also just roll my eyes at Hasbro.

I'd buy a Transforming Destroyer Droid but I really want Hot Toys to make it in the 1/6 scale!

I'd probably go $250 on that. But don't tell them that. "Officially" I said I'd probably pay like $75 dollars and skip getting my car washed if they'd make one already.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

any figure from the original Kenner 12. The two I could most do without are the jawa and tusken, since I had neither as a kid.
    Peeps who have hooked me up: General Grievous Dark Marble jjreason Ramy GrandMoffLouie Josephe vader121 Val Da Car

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Which makes no sense from a company whose biggest proprietary franchise is Transformers!
    Takara does most of the engineering on good Transformers. You can see Hasbro's hand more on the TF:The Movie and beyond figures, simpler and lamer. But that was then, now they're sometimes not awful. Anyway, the issue is partly that ILM used impossibly thin designs for some of it so a 3.75" wouldn't be a safe enough toy if it executed it, but it should be entirely feasible in a 6" scale because the parts will be larger and the "spine" will be able to move more freely (that was the reason they couldn't do it on the 6" Mega Action version, its spine was cheap and thick so they transformed the head the opposite direction).
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Which OT or Prequel figures would you like to see?

Hey guys

I used to post on here about 10 years ago and for some reason I stopped (although my passion for Star Wars and Star Wars figures has remained). I don't even remember my username.

Anyways, hello everybody! I still recognise a few names from 10 years ago.

Well, I'm really looking forward to the Black Series as I love the 3.75 figure line and I also love the Sideshow line so I'm excited to get something in between.

What are the figures that on your wish list?

For me, the number 1 is Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker. I absolutely love the Sideshow version and I would love a highly detailed 6" version of Luke from Return of the Jedi.

The others on my wishlist are as follows:

Darth Vader (Empire Strikes Back)
    Obi-Wan Kenobi (Jedi Padawan)
    Aayla Secura
    Anakin Skywalker (AOTC Tusken Fight)
    Jango Fett
    Luke Skywalker (A New Hope)

What about you? :-)

If the Sandtrooper wasn't in wave 1, that would have definitely been in my top 5 somewhere. I think X-Wing Luke might have made the top ten as well. But since those two are on the way, my want list looks like this:

Bossk - I don't want this line to die until they make a Bossk figure, no one else matters.
    TIE Fighter Pilot
    Biker Scout
    Gamorrean Guard
    Stormtrooper
    AT-AT Driver
    Barada
    Kithaba
    Ephant Mon
    Amanaman - these last four would never happen, but I would buy them in a second if they were made.

I really can't think of much from the Prequels that I would buy. Maybe Commander Cody, a Shocktrooper or an Ep2 Clonetrooper if they looked amazing