Article: Obi-Wan, Death Watch, and Darth Maul on Saturday's The Clone Wars

Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Wow, a return of The Twilight, now more Phantom Menacing.

So there is a mural of who is on the ship, how good of an idea is that? Yeah I know during WWII planes had nose art that was unique but 'up there' nobody else could see who was who. But in the SW world people could see it was Anakin (a high value target) and go after him).

p.s. I like that it says WIZARD on the side.

An amazing episode! If you didn't like this one, you might as well stop watching the show because it's not going to get any better than this one. Good show, jolly good show!

I don't like this telling people what they should or shouldn't think. It was a good episode but it wasn't without its faults, unless you're a really big fan of Korkie, the nephew of Duchess Satine.

I wasn't telling anyone else what to think, the rest of my statement also included that the show isn't going to get any better than this episode. Oh and yeah, I love Korkie so much, he is so great!

Quote Originally Posted by Maerj2000 View Post
    I wasn't telling anyone else what to think, the rest of my statement also included that the show isn't going to get any better than this episode. Oh and yeah, I love Korkie so much, he is so great!
    Defensive much? I disagree that the show can't do better than this, it has before so it might again. And what of the fans who are in it for clones, who appear not at all in this one? That's all I was saying.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I hope the gay planet from TOR shows up in the cartoon...NOT.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Defensive much? I disagree that the show can't do better than this, it has before so it might again. And what of the fans who are in it for clones, who appear not at all in this one? That's all I was saying.
    Defensive? Hmmm, well I wasn't telling anyone what to think, it was a general statement. I know exactly what you were saying. Anyway...
    Good trader(s): TheDarthVader...thanks!

This was one of the better episodes on this show for quite a while.

They'd nearly lost me with that long slog of episodes that were more geared for the ....younger set.
    While I've not been a real fan of the show bringing Maul back, I did really like where this episode took all of that. It was one of the tightest story-wise...not a wasted moment...in fact, it almost went too fast...a few scenes could've gone a bit longer and in that way, it really felt like something Lucas himself would've done editing-wise.

Seemed like everyone involved with this one, from the artists to the voice talent, was on top of their game here...fine work all around.

My only little nit with it was....too many "nods" to the movies with so many "repeat" lines and scenes. An occasional one or so can be fun, but it went a little overboard with that...heck, all that was missing was for a character to say "I have a bad feeling about this" and it would've been a "greatest hits" of SW moments.

It was a bit heavy-handed with all those call backs,but it didn't kill the episode...here's hoping the remainder of the season is as strong...