Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    SDCC exclusives easy to get even if you don't attend?

Are you being facetious? Even for attendees, they're often tough to get.
    Star Wars and Marvel have never been difficult to get via HTS at a later date.
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

The sets from the last 2 years, revenge of the jedi set and the jar jar in carbonite, were nearly impossible to get. At least all but 2 of the revenge figues eventually showed up at retail./

I wonder if they'll try to do another "out there" variant like they did with the white Fett prototype armor and the first view animated Fett. Either variant would have viable "first!" credibility.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Confirmed At the Star Wars Panel:

6" BLACK SERIES: HAN IN CARBONITE & BOBA FETT FOR SD COMIC CON 13

Yeah, I just posted that in the other thread.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I wonder if that's just going to be the Carbonite block or will it include a Han Solo figure?

Both the Boba Fett and Han Carbonite could easily be split up and sold individually for wave 2.

I wouldn't mind if it's just the Carbonite Block. And no removable figure.

Whenever they do the removable figure it just screws up the size of the block.

Maybe they can give it lights as well. I'd be up for that.

I am going to have to try to get this one on HTS. I am a fan of boba fett. Lights on the carbonite block? Count me in if they do it.
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

I won't expect lights for this since it's already 2 new molds, but I suspect they'll be very nice with or without lights.

Yeah, I will probably get this either way.
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.