Article: Kotobukiya Star Wars Jango Fett Attack of the Clones ARTFX+ Statue

"SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

This looks like a nice piece. After getting the Sotrmtroopers and then R2 and 3PO, there's no question that ArtFX+ is coming into its own. That said, $55 for a single figure in this line is hard to get behind, so it takes away some of the wonder and puts a tighter focus onto the need to really shine - hopefully when I see it at Comic-Con, it'll live up to the promise.

I feel this figure is stagnant. He should have a more dynamic pose. I think Kotobukiya does some great sculpts at such an affordable offering compared to other statues but a lot of the pieces lack character. I'm going to have to pass on this one and hope Hasbro comes out with a well done Jango for the 6" line.

On another note I have the New 52 Flash pre-ordered and my daughter's Boushijo Jaina shipped today from BBTS finally. She'll be so happy. She's waited a long time for this and looking forward to the new Sword of the Jedi trilogy of books.

I actually like the straight posture on this figure, there's a lot of Jango merch where he's shooting flames or blasters, yet not enough of him being a badass the way this is. There's a subtlety to this pose, a quiet readiness for action that starts with the legs, goes through the first arm pose, and into the tilt of the head, which suggests he's intimidating without even drawing his weapons.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.