Anyone else see the new website URL in the trailer?

www.holonetnews.com

It looks like a news website from the Star Wars galaxy just before AOTC. I'm looking through it right now--very cool, and some neat in-jokes.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Looks great !

"A three hour melee between Houk and Weequay immigrants" ? ? ?

"Best in show eaten by second best" ? ? ?

Holonet News rules. It's so damn clever. It reminds me of the Mutant Watch website that they did for the X-Men movie. But this one is much more detailed. It's very cool. By the way apparently there was an "issue" 45 before the current 46. Check it out in the archives section.

There's an interesting "Planetary Weather Link" on some of the pages. Enter in your area code (planetary code) and it gives you the five day forecast.

There's also a page in the archived section about podracing being banned on some planet because of activist Pabs Tyerell, son of the late Ratts Tyerell who died in the cave during the scene in TPM.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

I enjoyed it a lot, read both issues. I really liked reading the propeganda, and the pre-spoiler stuff as well. I am fairly confident it updates every week on Thursdays, issue 45 is dated 13:2:28 (aka Feb 28th in our universe, just disregard the 13 as the "year") and the current issue, #46, is dated 13:3:7 (March 7th, the most recent thursday). Also mentioned in there is the date Palpatine has set for the army vote, 5:16 (the day Ep 2 comes out, IIRC).
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

This is a really cool idea. It's been tried before but they really put a lot of effort into this one.

I'm just smacking myself for not seeing it two days ago. I've watched the darn trailer 30 times and I never noticed it until yesterday.
    Wha'choo talkin 'bout Hasselhoff?

Boom baby! Issue "#47" went up today!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.